Saturday, May 30, 2009

Safari Saturday!





I do not know how to put this into words so I will let the pictures do the talking. This was the experience of a lifetime. And although we have a powerful zoom on our camera, most of these were very, very close to us.

This is taking a ton of time to load and I need to go to bed so here are only a few for now:

Giraffe
Eland
Cheetah
Baboon (actually seen on the way there)

Coming another time: Zebra, Ornx, Rhino, Lions. And the rainbow that came out just as we were leaving. We're still not sure it was real.

I will not likely be publishing a blog during the next week while in Guguletu but may be able to check email. Send note to me there. Marc will be home on Monday afternoon - sad for me, mixed for him. I envy the hugs he is going to get... But I do feel I have more to do here...........

1 comment:

  1. This is what I wanted to do more than anything when I planned my trip to Africa...just safari. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go, but hope to some day. I hope you see a rhino. I would love to!

    ReplyDelete